D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Fear Of Credit Repair Self Help


I grew up in Michigan on both sides of the track.

Kalamazoo, Michigan was once a great manufacturing center of the Mid-West.

Kalamazoo had union jobs with good pay. General Motors, Up-John Pharmaceuticals, Checker Cab Company, Puch Mopeds and Gibson Guitars were some of the good jobs with excellent pay. Kalamazoo used to be your typical blue collar, Middle-Class town. Not anymore. The good jobs are gone for the most part. Now there is just empty factories where there used to be a great American way of life.

When I was a young child, my mother moved my brother and I across the State. We ended up on the west side of Detroit, In Detroit, I regularly had to deal with bullies (male and female).

Detroit was extreme. I was rudely awakened to this fact early. Bullies targeted, intimidated, and robbed me on the way to school, to and from the corner store, or just playing in my front yard. The Bullies of Detroit made my life a horrible daydream. Detroit, Michigan was rough, but those streets made me stronger. The bullies in Detroit gave me major drama. But I learned some very valuable lessons.

1. A bully loves a nice person. When I moved to Detroit I was a big 'softy'. I tried to be friends with the bullies - but I failed. The bullies saw me as easy money and took mine every time.
Bullies don't want a friend. Bullies want what their victim has.

2. A bully will only respect what they fear. Fear is what the bully understands. Bullies use fear against their victims because they understand the power of fear. Bullies are fear scavengers. Bullies prey on those who are mentally or physically weaker. This is an ugly fact of life.

3. The bully's real power is in their victims fear. For example, I estimate that 75% of Americans people are afraid to go to www.annualcreditreport.com to get their truly free credit report. Why? Because they are afraid of what they'll find.

A Consumers fear gives debt collectors the power to act as credit bullies. Fear gives credit bullies the confidence to place false and negative errors on consumer credit reports. Why? Because most consumers don't care to monitor their credit. Consumers normally don't do anything about removing false information on their credit reports. Every bully's power lies in the victims fear.

After a gritty, cold, and seemingly endless winter in Detroit, my mind was hardened. I wasn't going to be bullied anymore. The last straw was when a bully tried to rob my little Brother. Like a reflex, I smacked the bully so hard my brother later bragged that frost came out of the bullies mouth. That bully and I ended up being friends. I forced that bully to respect me. Actually, I forced that bully to respect my family. I was blessed with the reflex to protect my little brother.

As a Debt Warrior, I know from professional experience that many consumers are willing to surrender instead of waging war on those who threaten their families finances. I used to wonder why consumers would pay so much to Credit Repair Companies for something the consumer could do for themselves.

As I look back at the mean streets of Detroit Michigan and reconcile it with my professional mission, I see that consumers fear is what keeps them from learning how to repair their credit for themselves.

--------------------------------------------------------
Don't Let Debt Defeat you!

Log onto www.DEBTWARRIORS.com

No comments: