D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Debt Settlement Escrow Rip Off

WARNING!: Debt Companies that Offer Escrow Accounts Will Grow Your Debt. He said, "what you do is make a small monthly payment and they put your money into the their ‘escrow account’ then the company your pays your debt out of the escrow account".I tried to warm him, that debt elimination via "escrow account" is one of the biggest rip-offs...I wrote this article on 'Debt Settlement Escrow Rip-Offs' over a year ago. I recently found it published on another blog. I forgot how accurate and informative it was until I read it posted by somebody else. If you've been considering a Debt Settlement Company that uses 'Escrow Accounts' be warned and don't. Read the full article here: http://escrowcompaniesonline.info/3-ways-debt-settlement-escrow-companies-will-hurt-you-financially/

read more | digg story

No comments: