D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Remembering The Economic Disaster Of September 11

This morning, I prayed for the victims of September 11 and the loved-ones they left behind. 

Today, as America marks the tragic loss of American lives on September 11, 2001, I remember the disaster after.  The millions of lost jobs due to the impacts sustained by the terrorist attacks on the center of the financial world - the World Trade Center.

The Terrorist Aimed To Destroy The American Economy

As I was getting ready for work on September 11, I recall watching the Today Show.  When the first plane collided into the World Trade Center, I thought it was a tragic accident.  Then shortly thereafter, I saw the second plane slam into the building and I knew something was wrong.

As it turns out, the terrorist were attempting to topple the American way of life.  There was no remorse from those who killed innocent American's, in fact those who took credit for the 9-11 attacks stated that they wanted to cripple the American economy. And it almost worked. Thousands of small businesses went bankrupt, shedding millions of jobs.  Families of the victims were left to meet their household expenses without their husbands and wifes income or support.

On a personal level I lost thousands of dollars of business.  At the time I was in Radio Sales.  Client's canceled advertising for fear of customer back-lash.  It was a tough year for me.  But I knew that the economy would rebound and things would improve.  And things did improve for me.  I went on to become a better listener to my client's needs and helped them in ways I never would have thought of before.

What is your memory of September 11, 2001? Feel free to share your story below.

God Bless America!

--------------------------------------------------------
DEBT WARRIORS™ are not Attorneys. WE ARE experienced Credit Repair and Debt Management, Negotiation and Debt Settlement Coaches. WE teach American Debtors how to manage and settle their debt (for themselves). The information on this blog, should not be considered legal advice. Debt Warriors offer helpful Credit and Debt "Self-Help" video course, Personal Finance, and information products.

Thanks for stopping by THEWARONDEBT.NET
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: