D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Woo Hoo! No More F-You From WaMu

I've never liked Washington Mutual and I've exposed thier treacherous banking tacics many times before.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007: "The Sate of New York conducted an expansive investigation into the mortgage industry has uncovered that Washington Mutual improperly pressured appraisers to provide inflated values that best served the lender's interest."

Thursday, November 1, 2007: I asked, did "WaMu Screw you Too? Attorney General Cuomo, filed a civil complaint charging eAppraiseIT "colluded with the nation's largest savings and loan companies to inflate the values of homes nationwide, contributing to the sub prime mortgage crisis. If you are a Washington Mutual customer double check everything."

WaMu told me "F-You"!

Back in 2002, Washington Mutual canceled my account for a $15 check that was in dispute with Bank Of America. WaMu canceled my checking and savings account two weeks before Christmas.

At that time, my direct deposit went through 'WaMu'. I paid all my accounts through WaMu, plus I'd never bounced a check with them. But still I received a letter stating that WaMu was closing my checking and savings account.

Of course when I called, I was greeted by a very nasty Customer Service Representative who told me the decision had been mad and there was nothing that could be done about it.

Chase Comps Down WaMu, Intends To Chase You

Washington Mutual accounts have been acquired by JPMorgan Chase. Woo Hoo! This means no more WaMu! If you have accounts in good standing with WaMu, now would be a good time to look into opening an account at your local Credit Union. Chase, although a very fair Bank is still a Commercial Bank - hence "Credit Predator".

Credit Unions, in my opinion are a better option because they provide:

  • Superior Customer Service
  • Local Managers
  • Exclusive Member Benefits
  • Generally Lower Interest Rates for Loans
If you've been screwed by WaMu (like millions have) you should consider changing Banks.
--------------------------------------------------------
Reading This Blog in an Email? Want the full DEBT WARRIORS™ Experience?

* Recent Video Post's
* Updated Podcast,
* Free Debt Help
* Credit Card Debt Calculators
* Interactive Opinion POLLS

Feel Free To Click: WWW.THEWARONDEBT.NET. Thanks for Subscribing to the DEBT WARRIORS BLOG! Settle Your Debt For Yourself! Log onto www.DEBTWARRIORS.com
Don't go to Court Alone! Hire an expert Attorney in YOUR State for less than $1 per day. Log Onto:
https://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/jeromeford

Don't Let Debt Defeat you! Settle Your Debt For Yourself! Log onto www.DEBTWARRIORS.com

No comments: