D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stop Debt Collector Threats | CALL 866-576-4996

"Thank you that there are people like you in this industry Mr. Ford. Personally I am in a debt war now. It all started because of my medical expenses. One particular debt collector use an illegal tactic that at the time I didn't know."

~Abraham T.


In Abraham's situation, the Debt Terrorist [DT] purposely misrepresented himself on Abraham answering machine. The D.T. stated "he was trying to find the phone number that he received in a voice-mail message".

The DT told Abraham that he was trying to find out who's phone the number he called belonged to. Abraham thought to himself "I don't who this person is and I never given out my phone number." Abraham found the phone call strange.

The messages left by the the DT became progressively worse.

Abraham states, "It happened to the point where he [the DT] left a message for me and I pick up the phone out of respect for him. His demeaning words about how I should have been a responsible young adult before it all came to this.

The DT eventually threatened to sue Abraham in "in court."

Since visiting http://www.debtwarriors.com/, Abraham has discovered his rights under the FDCPA and has started the training needed to defeat that DT and begin to win his war on debt.

Call our toll free debt helpline to find a lawyer to help you in your State. Call toll free: 866-576-4996.

Wishing you Financial Security!

We are Debt Warriors!




No comments: