D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Debt Settlement Disasters

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm J. Carlton Ford. I'm a former Legal Assistant in a Bankruptcy Prevention Law Firm. While there, I was exceptional at two things:

1. stopping Collection Agencies from harassing my clients and.

2. Eliminating clients Unsecured Debt for a fraction of what they owed.

If this sounds like hype that's because I haven't told you the downside. The Law Firms fees were way too expensive for clients. The law firm charged clients 15% of their total Debt - plus monthly attorneys fees of hundreds of dollars.

Do you think it makes sense to go into debt - to get out of debt? I don't.

So as an experiment, I started teaching my clients at Law Firm, the Debt Settlement "Industry Jargon", the process of Debt Elimination and I gave my clients copies of the forms to eliminate their debt for themselves.

This experiment had disastrous results. FOR THE LAW FIRM :)! My clients started settling their debt for themselves, because I educated them on the steps to do it.

The partners at the Law Firm where not-pleased
that I was educating my clients about debt settlement and elimination. In fact, a senior partner told me to stop educating clients. He said, "your job is to keep the collection agencies in check, and settle clients debt for them. Your job is NOT teaching clients to do it for themselves!"

I disagreed! So I set out on a mission to teach people debt elimination. I built a team of superior consumer advocates, excellent Credit Card Negotiators, and even a couple of honest collection agents.

We are Debt Warriors! Our mission: is to train you how to become superior debt negotiator to resolve your debt for yourself. If this sounds like hype learn the truth by clicking around this blog. I'm sure you find it useful to you.

In the meantime thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to bookmark this blog?


Wishing you Financial Security!
We are Debt Warriors!


1 comment:

Kim oPatrick said...

Super info! Debt consolidation or settlement companies are the last resort. People should try to handle their financial probs themselves. Stop spending on impulse or extravagantly can put an end to debt problem to some extent. :)