D.I.Y. Credit Management & Debt Elimination Video Programs

Debt Warriors Video Programs and Software teach American Consumer's step-by-step, how to eliminate their Unsecured Debt - for themselves.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I.D. protection company get I.D. scammed.

The President of LifeLock (ID theft protection company) admit that people have taken his Social Security that was feature in the company famous commercial. One person even went far as to use it to get a $500 loan. And now 3 states are suing the company for false advertising. Did you know? You can do a "Credit Freeze" directly with the Big 3 Credit Bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and Trans-union). It cost a ONE-TIME fee of $10. You can LOCK your OWN credit report so that no one can access it. It's called a Credit Freeze and it's the best I.D. Protection offered. Don't pay any monthly fee to some company who can't keep your I.D. secure!

read more | digg story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just visiting another blog that was essentially defending LifeLock. I understood his point about finding the services they offer useful. But I'm interested in finding out what you think -- are these guys part of the solution or just a bunch of scammers?

Promotion Services LLC said...

First let me thank you for leaving great comments every time you come by.

Second, The only way to protect your identity is to perform a credit freeze. With a Credit Freeze, you lock out any ID Thieves attempts at a "Hard-Inquiry" on your credit report.

Third, I don't think they are scammers. They are simply vendors who underestimated the power of ID Theives.

J.